If you have a good quality content, then you must have a website which can also be used to promote your own business. If you have a website, your content must be high-quality, original, and attract a large audience, and if you use Blogger, YouTube, or another host partner, make sure that you are at least 18 years old. Blogging is a very good place to start if you have an idea in mind to promote your own business. People are more likely to pay attention to the content of your blog if you have a website which can also be used to promote your own business.
How To Qualify Blogger For Adsense?
The eligibility criteria is that you need to meet the following requirements before applying for an Adsense account:
1. You must own your website, with primary access in English
2. Your website content should be high quality and original (no duplicates), targeted at specific demographics based on related information available within Google Analytics or another system of your choosing
3. Ensure ad copy aligns with our policies regarding ads & content
4. Ensure all items above are met before applying
5.the site must be run as a business and provide information about your earnings.
To qualify for adsense, you have to perform some tasks on your site. One of which is creating at least 10 posts with the url being
Every blogger is required to create at least four articles on your main blog which includes: one post title , two images, and at least three internal links.
https://adwords.google.com/select/keywordPlanner or any similar url—where keyword planner detects that there are no keywords found in it (because they’re new). After that, you need to publish more than 50% of those content into google search results; and finally, about 5 blog entries must be written. If you’re planning to write more than 50% of your content on google adwords, then fine – use the adsense option instead—don’t go for a PBN or stolen blog!
6 steps to start with adsense:
1. Become an expert in your niche at one of the largest platforms like WordPress or Blogger (this is determined by how many followers and views).
2. Write out blog posts that answer questions about their main topics on a regular basis with fresh content every day which will enrich the audience’s knowledge on these topics like teaching them new things – make sure they know more than anyone else who might look up information related specifically to what they’re interested in because this means everyone who visits your site becomes familiarized with all aspects of it because their needs are met by getting information from one place only. This type of blogging is also good for SEO purposes.
3. Make sure you have written enough content so that people get interested and they start reading more because there is a lot of information being provided for them to read, this creates an incentive to return time after time after time in order to see all the new posts that are added every day which will inevitably create more views, likes or shares on your blog post by having constant updates with plenty of quality journalism as well as enticing facts about what’s going on in the industry at large instead just talking about one topic at a time throughout your whole list without any other real diversions from it. Quality over quantity is the motto to go by with this type of blogging.
4. Get a reliable webhost and make sure your blog is equipped with social sharing buttons on both sides of the post for them to share it across their social networks, if possible you can also get widgets made that include these sorts of network shares from popular sites like Tumblr or Instagram in order to not only increase views but contacts as well because more people will be encouraged into liking your page which gives you closer contact numbers for potential customers or media inquiries they might have where adsense is concerned.
5. Check out ad codes in niche related search terms so that when someone searches anything relevant, there’ll be ads serving up relevant content directly in front of these searchers who are fully
invested in the search results because you’re lucky enough to have relevant information that they are looking for before them in the search engines.
6. Post your blog posts on other relevant, popular blogs that are occupied with similar topics to gain traction for yourself by following these bloggers who actually know how to promote themselves through them and then contact them directly or their sites which you can find out about through Google’s advanced search feature.
“Write good content that users find useful – that’s going to build user loyalty.” – Google made this advice for their AdSense publishers to help them in earning money.
How much i can earn with adsense?
Many people believe that you still make less if the adsense market is saturated — but this isn’t true because with all of the different advertisers at your disposal there would be lesser competition within your niche.
Adsense takes 45% off whatever you earn through Google Ads commission which is, by no means, small money-wise. You can find out how much it would cost to start an account here.
if the Cost-Per-Click is $0.20, you are getting on average 5 clicks per day, for a total of 150 clicks per month. There is no need to worry as you can earn as much as you want by just writing quality content.
As a new blogger, you will start with a small amount to start with and may not make much money from it. But as you build your blog and start making money, you will eventually make $50 from most of the adsense. You must try to focus on quality rather than quantity. You can generate a lot of traffic if you focus on the quality of your content rather than the quantity.
In their first year of blogging, many blog owners earn a modest $200 to $2,500 per month, while established bloggers who employ strong monetization strategies can earn $3,500 to $15,000 per month. Top bloggers can earn seven-figure incomes from their blogs.
Does Backlink Matters?
In terms of backlinks, you should build relationships with bloggers in your niche by showing them the value they provide to their readers through contributing content on a regular basis. If you do not have good social media connections ask them for help with promoting yourself and your blog’s posts while following these steps:
1. Ask around, search popular blogs in your subject area to see if anyone has posted something similar recently and will share it across their social networks or email contacts that might be more suitable for this task than just clicking “share” on one post from each of theirs without giving anything besides the link because there is so much variety when looking at sorts like Tumblr Dashboard Widgets sections vs. Instagram Gallery plus tags sections which can get out of hand.
2. Write a few comments on the comments sections on some posts, but make sure you try to link back to your own blog post as well which you would send maybe at first after going through Google’s advanced search or Twitter for this one if it were more appropriate .
3. If you have wiki style posts on your blog, write a few of those as well to impress the blogger with who might find it worthwhile for them to include one somewhere which they would be willing to pass it along or actually re-adopt from another site that has been abandoned from lack of traffic . For example, ask them to write a block-quote about their new experiences on the social networking site.
4. If you have already built enough of those relationships with your niche blogger friends who can give backlink posts onto viral blogs then start having some fun by setting up reciprocal RT relationships on Instagram, Reddit or Twitter about your posts also.
5. Be sure to follow the blog link back up with tags for publishers of similar type blogs they are interested in following too rather than simply adding yourself onto their networks since there are many that will just spam subscribers with requests to join rather than doing thoughtful organic growth planning that might include what kind of things to write about next.
6. Question the effectiveness in terms of time and traffic for any offer they’re proposing you take, whether it’s free or paid (with an affiliate commission). Ask them anything about their publishing process because most of the giveaways won’t do this for you if it’s just some kind of automated post spam.
Things Keep in mind writing Blog Post
The first blog post you write might not have a large impact. However, this doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be done well! Make sure your first blog post is written in the right tone and style as some people may view new content as spammy. The first blog should serve as an introduction to blogs and blogging for those who aren’t familiar with the popular social media tool known as ‘blogging’ or more commonly called ‘blog writing’. You can use this time to give your readers an idea about what the blog is going to be like, you can also link back to your recently created ‘Blog’ page.
You should not worry too much about linking (linking people would get lost) because it takes time for Google’s programor robots to notice organic listings of the ads on your blog. However, it is crucial that you use specific keywords in quotation mark format anywhere throughout the categories included within “Google Ads” to have more chance at making money with Google’s Adsense advertising program. If all of your titles are written using single topic categories then the title of your blog post won’t have much value to readers. You should use a more specific, short and catchy headline that includes keywords within the “Blog Title” for this reason too.
By attempting to target multiple listings in one AdSense campaign you gain priority over Google’s ‘first come , first serve’ priority, which means visitors who arrive at the blog before other search engines get a chance to rank them too. It can be hard for new bloggers or users of blogging platforms to know exactly what should go into an AdSense ad but there are certain things that you need in order for your blog to become successful and most of all profitable.
For instance you could insert the keyword ‘blogging’ in your “Blog Title” along with a short or catchy description containing that same key word or phrase (for example Bloggers: Status Update).
There are many different ways ad’s can be made but each blog post needs to contain more than 3% of all keywords inserted within the headline you choose. This makes it likely that your ad will be clicked on by Google’s programors robots, something new bloggers often have difficulty understanding before they start making money with their AdSense ads or SEO campaigns.
A few things that you’ll improve your chances of making money with SEO/Adsense is if your blog includes a high quality content, it has great titles and meta descriptions or at least HIGH Quality pictures related to the topic discussed within the post – just look for keyword phrases mentioned in each of these sections and add them to your copy.
Google AdSense is the easiest blogging platform that you’ll get into because there’s no need for a website or blog address, you simply create an account from within Google by filling out a few fields on their page complete with instructions including links to Facebook , Twitter and your personal email.
The best thing about AdSense is it allows you to choose from over 200 different keywords available for inclusion within any Google Ads account which means that there’s no limit as to what you could post, all the way up until infinity – from this perspective very few other blogging platforms even have a limit.
On the other hand, every time you post with adsense instead of using your own blog address which could spell disaster for a new blogger because it’s bound to be rejected by Google yet again in most cases — but at least there are over 200 keywords available for each of the different ad types.
AdSense also means that Google would read your blog post or article once someone clicks on one of your adsense links and if it’s good enough, they’re likely to keep clicking on those ads for as long as possible. On top of these things you also get access to all the other ‘regular’ or organic traffic sources that Google has to offer including RSS feeds, third party websites and blogs which will help you generate your own backlinks for faster ranking next time.
All of these things considered why not give adsense a try since adsense isn ‘t the same as having your own site, there are countless bloggers who have taken advantage of Google’s ad space many times over.
Dont forget about policies, & privacy policies Page
Both policies, privacy policies and policy & privacy report are complex in nature that can be used to track or manipulate your behavior. As per the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) guidelines for Self-Regulation of Online Advertisers;
Please note: If any part of these documents mislead consumers about how an advertiser uses data they may violate Section 5(b), Advertising Privacy Principles 4th Edition , which states “the consumer should have the right to block all direct marketing communications from a company in the online environment, and if they have any reason to believe that an advertiser is violating this principle, they should contact us at email@example.com .” The following documents are very important few basic things about Google AdSense you need to know before finalizing your decision to join or not Google AdSense for Publishers.
AdSense approval is the process
AdSense approval is the process to ensure that adsense account will run normally in its own website. There are various factors which can be helpful for adsense approval. These are listed out here to help you in getting approval of Ad Sense with your blogspot blogs or websites:
More than 80% of the blogspot sites that Google approved were back-end support only. This means, they did not supply any content for their blog’s visitors to read so no violations can be found in them. For this reason, too many audit reports are generated with BlogSpot blogs and this also results in slowing down and sometimes, blocking access of Adsense accounts. This is the main reason for non-approval. There are too many blogs that get approved with lame content or tech support providing adsense domains which has not minimum quality to deserve approval from Google. Weak Support: When you earn money with adsense on your website, it is mandatory that the support provided by Google for AdSense looks good enough to be approved by them. Otherwise, if their support or product becomes weak then naturally these multiple violations are visible over time which eventually results in demotion of approval marks or blocking of AdSense accounts without any mercy. Quality Content: Google has right to remove Adsense ads designing the non-quality blog pages like repeated links, duplicate text, wrong format etc… if they get complains from users either in a forum or in emails. So it reflects in the results also . So, it is recommended to maintain good quality of blog post which will not be removed by Google or at-least you complete/finish your posts before submission. Otherwise if any reoccurrence then automatic blockage can be detected afterward without any actual hike in the approval marks for all blogs in your account.
4) Reasons for Slow Approval of Blogs in AdSense Accounts:
When you have lots of blogs that are being blocked or at-least the approval mark starts flickering with no definite number then it sounds like something is wrong in their accounts whether they are duplicate, wrong adsense domain, not enough visitors or less traffic etc. This is the main reason that gets larger complaints related to approval doesn’t reach Google officials where you can actually see for yourself by visiting their url like https://support.google.com/adsense . It has absolute no difference between approved and disapproved blog accounts. So track the approval mark over time by checking over old posts to see if there any sudden changes or not that could be acceptable for better status in your AdSense account.
As it is mentioned earlier this process takes much longer when you compare with economy industry like advertiser who are more eager to spend his money on promotional programs, setting up of channels & getting traffic, but in google too there is no set time for this process. So patience and wait it out the timeline given by Google official’s blog or guides such as you can see at http://help.google .com/adsense/ . To wait proper 2 to 3 months can be far more advantageous for your account compared with using others workbench tools, getting stress out of you & even let the stagnant content go dead or not returned back for certain post. You need not expect instant approval here but rather look for signs in your dashboard, which tells you if the process has started or not. If it goes well at least go through this site to know more about setting up policies in AdSense account & guidelines for better payouts very soon.
FAQs for Qualify Blogger For Adsense
How can I get my blogs ranked higher in search engines?
You can use keyword tools to find out what people are searching for.
There are many ways you can use keywords in your blog posts, but the most effective way is by focusing on the specific keywords that the customer wants. This will help to ensure that your blog post ranks higher in search engines.
How do I qualify a blogger for adsense?
First, you need to find a blog that is relevant and in demand.
Next, you will need to determine the age of the blog and if it has any traffic.
Thirdly, you should analyze how many adsense ads are on the site and whether or not they are monetized or non-monetized. Monetized adsense ad slots will be easier to sell than non-monetized ones because of the greater chance for success.
Finally, Google will look at your website content and its quality in order to decide whether or not they want to work with you as an advertiser.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Adsense versus other monetization methods?
Adsense is a great way to monetize your website and generate revenue. However, it does have some disadvantages like:
• It only works on websites that are hosted on the Google domain.
• It’s not free and needs to be paid for with Adsense ads.
• There is no guarantee of how much money you will make through this platform.
How much traffic do you need for AdSense approval?
There is no set number of visitors required for AdSense approval. It is based on the type of website you are running and the type of content that is being published.
However, if you are unsure about whether or not your site has enough traffic to be approved, then try submitting a test ad unit to Google Adsense. This will give you an idea as to how much traffic your site would need in order to be approved by Google Adsense.
Why does my blog not qualify for AdSense?
The most common reason for a blog not qualifying for AdSense is because it has been deemed as spam.
You can get more information on the process of how to qualify your blog for Google AdSense here: https://support.google. com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=774677
Google Adsense Approval Steps?
If you’re looking for the guide on how to get your Google Adsense account approved, then we can help you out.
The process of getting your Google Adsense account approved is very simple and easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1) Login to your Google Adsense account and click on the settings tab at the top right corner of the page.
2) Click on “Application Settings” in the left-hand column and select “Manage Applications”.
3) On this page, search for your application by clicking on “Search applications” in the upper-right corner. Then click on it once it appears below.
4) Click “Approve Now” and then select a payment method (credit card or PayPal). You will be asked to confirm that you want to approve this application before continuing with checkout. After confirming, go back into settings and click Approved Applications > Manage Apps > Approved Applications > Google Adsense > Edit Profile Details > Authorized Advertising Networks list = select GOOGLE ADSENSE from there. Click Save Changes when done! That’s all there is too it!
Google Adsense + Blog Optimization
Adsense is a great way to monetize your blog and website. You get paid for every click on the ads and Google will show the ads only if it thinks that the visitor is interested in what you are writing about.
However, getting more traffic on your site is not easy and you need to optimize your blog to make sure that the content will be found by people searching for related keywords or topics.
The best way to optimize your blog is:
1. Posting content on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
2. Using different image types such as pictures with text overlays, pictures with videos, pictures with infographics etc.
3. Including all kinds of SEO tools like keyword finders and other useful plugins like MozBar which can help you find out what type of words are being searched for in your niche market
4. Writing relevant content that addresses questions asked by readers or concerns that they have raised
5. Avoid marketing spam and use “Website Sponsor Ads” which are more expensive but they attract a lot of traffic on your site.
6. Giving visitors what they want, i.e., adding some simple reading type keywords in the title of a post to make it appear as an article by clicking
Best tips or steps to get approved your site by google adsense.
Google adsense is a great platform for people who want to make money from their websites.
The best way to get approved by Google adsense is by following these steps:
1. Sign up for Google Adsense account
2. Go to the ‘Get your code’ tab and select ‘skip this step’
3. Fill out the form with your website’s details
4. Make sure that you’ve set up all the necessary pages on your website that are required by google adsense, such as home page, blog posts, etc.
5. Go back to their dashboard and make a payment of $3.00 for a year’s contract.
6. After you’ve paid for your Google Adsense, after making the required changes in order to get approved by google adsense, wait 15 minutes until it is signed off by google & press the button in order to get your code.
7. Send it back to them & submit an ad which you want put up on your websites automatically by their system, once they have uploaded this advertisement successfully so that all of the traffic come from google adsense will start flowing towards chan ming.com automatically, keeping your site active & updated by adding content frequently to it.